Village opening dates
01 January 2021 - 31 December 2022
Temporary suspension of services
All restaurants, bar and supermarket services are guaranteed. We cannot guarantee the opening of each shop and/or attractions.
For more information, please contact us!
The Online Check-in service is active! It will allow you to speed up your entry into the structure and start your holiday immediately! To check in online before your arrival, follow the guided procedure at this link. You will receive a Check-in confirmation. Give it to our reception staff with an identity document!
If Online Check-in is not possible, registration will take place at the facility. So valid identity documents are required for each person. Please show your identity card at check-in, and if you're a non-EU citizen then please show your passport. Photos or copies of documents will not be accepted. Documents are required for minors too.
If you are travelling with your pet, please let us know at the time of booking and bring the relevant documents and vaccination certificates with you.
Reception opening hours and check-in and check-out times
The reception is open 24 hours a day
Check-in is available for all accommodation from 3:00pm onwards and from 9.00am for pitches.
Check-out for all accommodation by 10:00am and by 12:00pm for pitches.
• Early check-in for mobile homes is from 11:00, subject to availability, and costs € 15.00
• Late check-out is possible subject to availability. For more information, contact the reception
• Before check-in and after check-out, paid luggage storage is available for our guests.
You can contact the reception for the following services:
• Luggage storage
• Tourist information, taxi reservations
• Purchase of public transport tickets and shuttle tickets
• Bike rental, Vespa rental
• Shuttle booking for airports (only in high season)
Your car can be parked near your accommodation
At the reception you can rent:
• additional sets of towels for € 3.00.
• baby cots are also available for € 5,00
• hairdryer, leaving a deposit that will be returned after use.
Pool Opening Hours
The swimming pool is open every day in high season (until 25/09), from 10am to 7pm.
You can get to Florence city centre with our private shuttle at a cost of €3.00 per person (return trip). Tickets can be purchased at the Infopoint and at the Reception.
How to get to Florence
To get to the city centre from the campsite, you can take bus 14. The stop is located along Via Generale Dalla Chiesa a few metres from Firenze Camping in Town. The bus will take you to the Santa Maria Novella central train station. On the way back, just take bus 14 towards Girone. The stop is in front of the central train station.
The campsite has quiet hours between 00:00 and 06:00. During these times it is not possible to drive around the campsite.
If you arrive by car during the quiet hours, you will need to leave the car in the internal parking area, located in front of the reception, and go to your accommodation on foot.
Four-legged friends are only allowed with a supplementary cleaning fee.
For the pitches, there is no extra fee to bring your pet with you.
There is also a dog area inside the campsite!
Facilities for the disabled
The reception and restaurant have easy access for people with mobility impairments and there are public toilets for the disabled.
Coverage is only guaranteed in the common areas.
Sport facilities and play areas
Inside the campsite there's a beach volleyball court / football pitch, a pool table in the restaurant and a playground.
The campsite has an ATM just outside the reception.
There are self-service washing machines and dryers in the village, open from 06:00am to 11:00pm at a cost of €5.00 per washing cycle and € 4.50 drying.
On the campsite there is a common barbecue area which guests can use, behind the playground.
Your car can be parked near your accommodation.
Add the breakfast option to your reservation in advance at the time of booking to benefit from the best rate!
A breakfast will be served at Bar from 7.30 to 11am.
€ 6.50 per person per day
• The buffet breakfast will be served in our bars and restaurants in accordance with Covid regulations and includes: Selection of cereals, bread products (white and wholemeal bread and risks), croissant, selection of cakes, Jams, honey, creams, butter, yoghurt, selection of cold meats and cheeses, hard boiled eggs, cherry tomatoes, fruit in season and in syrup, coffee shop, Juices and water, selection of Gluten-Free products.
• Please specify any food intolerances in the notes
Infopoint timetables and activities
The Infopoint is open April - September:
8am - 8pm
In the low season it is open only on weekends. From 24/12 to 09/01 it is open every day.
You can contact the Infopoint for the following services:
• Check-in and check-out
• Public transport tickets (during the closing of the Infopoint)
• Rental of sheets and towels
Restaurant & bar
Fabbrica in Pedavena
Restaurant & Take way
Breakfast | 7.30 - 11am
Dinner | 6.30 - 01am
Sunday lunch | 12.30am - 3pm
8 - 12.30am, 4.30 - 8pm
On the campsite there is a common barbecue area which guests can use behind the playground.